Vigilance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vigilance

Clan Vigilance in Perfect World.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Members Information

Go down 
+10
Zul90
Ivann
patchouly
BotakZai
xOrangex
Lieske
wezz
constan
*~Arjen~*
ReD_DeviL
14 posters
AuthorMessage
ReD_DeviL
Admin
ReD_DeviL

Members Information Empty
PostSubject: Members Information   Members Information Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 2:55 am

Please let us know, what you wanna share with us about yourself. Don't be shy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://vigilance.heavenforum.com
*~Arjen~*
Admin
*~Arjen~*

PostSubject: Re: Members Information   Members Information Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:12 am

Like a Star @ heaven Arjen Like a Star @ heaven

HI, im 16 years old and i love Perfect World. But what i love the most are cars (my sisters and dad more but cars also Wink ).

I live in Netherland (EU) with my sis and dad. The sports i love are Basketball and boxe. Im happy that i met some funny friends on PW and who knows one day whe can see them in real life.
The last i would say is that im the most crazy boy on the world Wink (but i think you all know that already lol).

Very Happy Ok then i wish all members a funny gaming in PW and dont forget enjoy our guild. Very Happy

Last edited by *~Arjen~* on Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReD_DeviL
Admin
ReD_DeviL

PostSubject: Re: Members Information   Members Information Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:09 am

Hi my name is Alysha, I'm a 20years old gurl living currently in the Netherlands Smile
I have one little dog (Paris Hilton) and a little cat (Nicky Hilton). I also have a monkey his name is Arjen, lol kidding lol! that's name of my little bro Laughing and a little sister who still lives in France (Aurinn). Arjen & Me missing her a lot and hope we will see each other soon again I love you I love to play MMO, so I can forget the problems I have irl. I can be verry moody at times but generally I'm a fun gurl Smile I will try to do my best as GM and try to make feel everyone comfortable. Please enjoy the guild and if you need help with anything I will do my best. Wanna know more? Feel free to ask. queen
Back to top Go down
http://vigilance.heavenforum.com
constan

PostSubject: Re: Members Information   Members Information Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:24 am

hi i'm not sure wat to say lol. hehe. ok i'm a 17 year old boy who lives in malaysia. I luv to play video games and play basketball. And of course i like to play PW too. So i guess thats it. Enjoy PW. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wezz

wezz

PostSubject: Re: Members Information   Members Information Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 3:45 am

YoYo!!! Basketball

Place : Malaysia (sarawak)

I am simple boy like 2 drive car very fast and like 2 drift as well hahaha....
Ermmmm i also like 2 play game , PW (perfect world ),dota, counter strike, red alert,nfs, general, SOD,Gulong and many more game ask long it fun and enjoyable.
I happy go lucky person that always happy when there is a probelm, when there is a problem a smile on my face will apear hehe. Do You know the most important thing in my life is my study, my car , my handphone and my famiy. Without your famiy WHO ARE YOU!!! And the last of all I am single and availabel wahahahhaa !!!!!!! Peace WORD !!! No War !! NO Drug!! No Vandelisme!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lieske

Lieske

PostSubject: Re: Members Information   Members Information Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 3:59 am

Hi! I'm Lieske (my real name). I'm 24 years old, live in Belgium and an married to Bruno (PChaos in PW). We 've been together for almost 7 years now, and married almost 1 year. I hope to get a baby one day Smile .
I studied at university: first 2 years philosophy (which turned out not really to suit me Very Happy ) and I finished my studies in comparative studies of culture (which did suit me, luckily). But my dream is to write and illustrate childrens books.
I like drawing, writingand reading (Love Roald Dahl and Harry Potter books) (I read 'serious' books for 'grown-ups' too btw Wink ) I'm not really a gamer, but i must admit i'm hooked to PW.
Uhm...
I'm slightly crazy Razz , and can go crazy without caring what other people think, yet i am quite sensitive, I always bump into things bounce , i snore when i have a cold Embarassed (otherwise i don't), i don't drink or smoke, ...
Uh... If you want to know more just ask. Smile
Back to top Go down
xOrangex

xOrangex

PostSubject: Re: Members Information   Members Information Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 5:47 pm

hi..my name is Kevin Davis .im 20 years old..im currently in malaysia ..im from australia btw Rolling Eyes .i love to play games ..to forget my problems..ehhe..its kinda fun Laughing meeting ppl in this PW game..hehe..just joined this guild =P ..thx to alysha for the invite Laughing ..hehe..now,im working on wif my medic studies..hehe..but i play games alot ! haha..im a counter strike player.team hybrid of malaysia =p.i represent malaysia btw =P.. ...i love to play basketball,soccer and baseball ! =p..ohya.ive a cat..FATTY one..his name is Garfield..he is so damn lazy -.-.some1 teach me how to train him to catch a rat -.- Wink ..post some picha for u guys..ohya..if need any help in bosses(except magic bosses) WB tank mgic =FAIL! haha....i can help =P if im free btw ..hehe..im going to sleep now(where is the sleep emo btw alysha ? ) cya..Vigilance Rocks ! pig Embarassed

Members Information 251001752bk1.thMembers Information 251001759yu7.thMembers Information 251001825fu1.th geek pirat

Last edited by xOrangex on Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BotakZai

PostSubject: Re: Members Information   Members Information Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:17 am

O.O Hi, im known as BotakZai in game. Very Happy Thats all. Oh and im 16, reaching 17 soon, and im from SG. Very Happy Have fun everyone.
Back to top Go down
patchouly

patchouly

PostSubject: Re: Members Information   Members Information Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:15 am

Very Happy

Well I'm William Segomo I'm currently (since birth, according to some people) settled in Belgium....witch is a very little country with a few people in it.

I have a motorcycle, a pc, and a beard at the end of the week.

I had a cat...but she run off...dunno why.

And me and Kathy we play MMo's together for more then 3.5 years what made her a great friend.

Favorite music are Gothic metal and some Techno...and what me make feel good.

My age is uncertain because I wasn't born but summoned
Back to top Go down
Ivann

PostSubject: Re: Members Information   Members Information Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 10:02 am

Hi, my name is Ivan. Im 22 yearls old, and i came from Croatia. Im 2nr chemistry student. I like football (soccer lol! ) cheers , computer games and science fiction. See you in game everyone I love you
Back to top Go down
Zul90

PostSubject: Re: Members Information   Members Information Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:30 pm

hey all~~

my Name is Zul

18 years old

born and stay at Malaysia

Char Name CatBurri Job WB

And Nice To Meet U all

sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
DeVin

DeVin

PostSubject: Re: Members Information   Members Information Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 12:12 pm

Hello!! Xia0fan here!!
Name:Devin Pan Chen How
Born at:Malaysia
Stay at:Malaysia
B-day:25.6.1991

Love:Play Computer Games,Basketball,Run around like crazy ppl Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Hate:Dont Know!!!
Back to top Go down
KatVonC

KatVonC

PostSubject: Re: Members Information   Members Information Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:24 pm

Hey Guys! Whats Up! Like a Star @ heaven KatVonC Like a Star @ heaven Here!

Name : Asyraf (How To Pronounce? Its Ash-Ralph)

Birthplace : Malaysia, Malacca

Staying At : Malacca.

Birthdate : 28.10.1989 (I Want Presents bounce )
Back to top Go down
Lunaris

Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Members Information   Members Information Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:21 am

Hi.
My real name is Beata. I'm 29 years old (probably one of oldest player Smile ) I'm from Poland. I'm interested films, books, music (different type), asian culture (especially anime, manga, music, rpg) mystic & ezoteric. I play in MMORPG 2,5 years. Now I'm working in my home, so I have some time for game too. Razz
Back to top Go down
Drizzith

Drizzith

PostSubject: Re: Members Information   Members Information Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 8:09 pm

hello everyone Smile
im a 19 year old guy from germany. great to see so much ppl like to play basketball Basketball coz i enjoy playing it too.
additionally i do martial arts for some years, where i can lay some anger and energy in .. so im a nice person...well, i try to be tongue
waiting now till i can go study in half a year...filling this time with working (found out that im a workoholic Shocked ) and my hobbys .. of which also PW is one Cool
i also like fast cars and am very interested in science.
i wasnt really someone who plays video games till im playing perfect world
but i found out that i really like PW ... i met so many different people here in such a short time ... of whom some are very kind and humurous ... mostly i log out with a smiling (or tired) face ^^

that should be enough about me for now
looking forward to get to know all of you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Members Information   Members Information Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Members Information
Page 1 of 1